Sunday, January 3, 2010

Regis Salon?

Is it a good salon? in the alderwood mall in washington state?Regis Salon?
I lived in WA about 2 years ago. That was the ONLY place I would go to to get my haircut. They are very good and extremly professional. The enviroment is nice too. I recommend it very much, but I have been there in a long time so my opinion may not be the very best.Regis Salon?
hmm. you should go to Supercuts. They always cut my hair how i want it [:
If is at a mall then yes
I own some regis hair products they are good, good luck with the salon I never been to one of thier actual salons
no
i have never been to washington but from the regis salons i have been to in NH,VA,and SC they are great.
depends on the hair stylist ..... i went to one out here in california and the bitc...h made my highlights orange and it cost 106 bucks ...i fixed it myself and my hair looks hot......dont be nervous to give the stylist orders its ur hair and ur money, good luck %26lt;3333

No comments:

Post a Comment