Monday, January 18, 2010

The regis hair salon?

I'm going to get my hair cut at the Regis Salon...i was wondering how much they usually charge for a regular layered hair cut, i'm 14, and i'm expecting to get 1.5 inches off...and if you have been to the regis salon...were you happy with your results?The regis hair salon?
I think it's about $20 or $25 for a haircut and style. I used to go in my home town, but they kept screwing it up. One side was about an inch longer than the other. Another time I went to get it fixed for prom, and i had a head full of hairspray and 2 inches of hair sticking straight up from the back. Keep in mind, this was a small town about 7 years ago when I had bad experiences. All of them are different and the people probably got fired by now. Just make sure to be specific about what you want, and if you don't like the result, demand a refund. I don't want to scare you, but I'm just giving you advice. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment