Thursday, January 14, 2010

Is Regis Hair Salon a good place to cut my hair?

I've looked online and I've seen many reviews that say it is HORRIBLE and then others say it's one of the best salons to go to. I myself only want a haircut. Currently I have long, black hair and I only want to get a lot of layers, so would Regis Hair Salon be a good place to go?





And I'd especially like to know about the Regis Hair Salon in the Alderwood mall in Lynnwood, WA.Is Regis Hair Salon a good place to cut my hair?
I just got my hair done by a girl at Regis Hair Salon in Phoenix, Az and they were great over here. I had no complaints. Just see who their clients are and ask for referrals or if you are still not comfortable with it, IT WILL ALWAYS GROW BACK!Is Regis Hair Salon a good place to cut my hair?
i think its a good place to get ur hair cut..my friends are craazy about it. i walked past it in the mall and the chicks working there had some pretty wild hair. (wild in a good way) so hopefully they cut hair as well as their hair looks. =-)

Report Abuse



When I decided to cut my hair short 2 years ago after having long hair all my life (49 years) I went there and picked out a picture and she gave me exactly what I was looking for. I have been many places since then, to save money and I have yet to get anyone else to cut it right. One place actually gave me a mullet. I would say they are great.
No- save up your money and to a more upscale salon unless you personally know a stylist at Regis.


Where I live all stylists go to the same school but some get additional training at more upscale salons before they are allowed on the floor to cut hair. Other stylists choose to go to salons where they can get on the floor right away and cut hair and make money but they don't have the extra experience, especially with updated styles and trends.
well there's this girl at northgate with a bunch of tattoos who does it really good, but most of the other people arent that good


i suggest going somewhere else

No comments:

Post a Comment