Friday, January 15, 2010

JCpenny salon and Regis salon which salon does good weave?? any experience?

They should both be good since both of them are very picky about who they hire to work their salons. As long as you're not going to some ';Granny's Garage Salon'; you can be pretty sure it will be safe.JCpenny salon and Regis salon which salon does good weave?? any experience?
some regis salon's do weaving it depends where u are at....i have been in the business for 21 years ...i really think j c penny dont do weaves....i owned my own salon because i knew by working in places like that i would not be able to do weaves...good luck....where are you located??? let me see if i know some folks where you are located that can hook your hair up...k if u want to pay for hair infusion which cost alot u can get a good weave from yes indepently own salon...ok let me get back with you my sister lived in maryland...ok i will give u an answer soon......OK I'M BACK WITH YOUR ANSWER AND SHE WENT TO SOME FRIENDS IN MARYLAND I CAN GIVE YOU A FEW NUMBERS....E-MAIL ME PLEASE....AND OH TO YOUR OTHER QUESTIONS WEAVE OR BRAIDS I WILL HOLLA AT YOU ON THAT ONE TO......JCpenny salon and Regis salon which salon does good weave?? any experience?
neither.


the fist answer had it right. go to an independant salon that does it.
As far as I know, they don't offer services like that at either salon. You need to find an independently owned salon rather than a chain - those places will do hair fusions, but not sew ins or glue ins unless they have a stylist able to do it (typically don't).
I've been to a Regis salon and they don't have much experience with ethnic hair.they basically tortured mine with their ';experienced';haircutting.They do not do weaves and even if they did,I doubt highly they would do it well.Try a salon dedicated mainly extensions,not just cutting and coloring hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment