Thursday, January 14, 2010

Does Regis Salon generally style your hair after you get it cut?

I'm going to the mall tomorrow, and want to get my hair done too. But, I don't know if I should make my appointment for right when we get there, or towards when we'll leave. My hair doesn't dry well, so unless they style it and use lots of product, it will frizz and be totally embarassing.





Do they style it when they're done, or should I make my appointment for when we're done shopping so I don't look horrible going through the mall all day?





I have never used this salon before. I just moved here from California, and the closest salon like I used to go to (Premier Atelier) is two hours away. So, I decided to give Regis a chance.Does Regis Salon generally style your hair after you get it cut?
Unless you specify that you want a blowdry and style after you get your hair done (cut, color? You didn't say) they won't style it and you'll walk out with just a finger styling - that is, they will lightly blowdry, usually with product in it. Most stylists charge extra for a blowdry and style because you are paying for the extra time the stylist will take to style your hair.





Spend the extra money and get it styled - you'll be able to see what it looks like after it's ';done'; and you can copy it when you style your hair at home.





Also, I would always make an appointment instead of just walk in - you will be sure to have the attention of the stylist instead of having him or her rush through because someone else is walking in the door, or an appointment has arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment