Thursday, January 14, 2010

Have you ever heard of Regis hair salon?

Have you ever worked at a Regis hair salon? Or, have you ever been to a Regis salon and what was your experience? Honesty, please.Have you ever heard of Regis hair salon?
It's kind of the McDonalds of hair salons. They are all over the place (mostly in Malls). They're iffy in terms of getting somebody good to cut your hair. I have had somebody good, and I have had several badHave you ever heard of Regis hair salon?
I have heard of it...isn't it the one in the mall?


Have you gone to citysearch.com to look at the reviews?
Yes, I have, and thats the only place go. I have had good and a few bad experiences there. The bad experience was a girl who never did eyebrows and then did mine.... BUT once you find a girl.guy you love its great and its not that expensive!
No, I've never heard of it.
they have them here in Ny at most of the walmarts. one of my friends worked there and she loved it. only left b/c of her back surgery. I loved when she worked there too- i used to get everything at 50% off.. LOL all the products they offer are professional salon products- nexxus, catwalk, redkern, etc. they are pretty reasonably priced, and as for the quality of the cut- i agree with everyone else- depends on the person. I would ask- when you make an appt- for someone who works well with your type of hair. everyone has their specialty.
i worked for that company be careful they will hire people right out of school and the experience i had working for them was horrible
We have one in our mall. My hairdresser used to work there. He was great. But then he moved away. It totally depends on the person cutting your hair. The salon is nice, but not an upscale one. Kinda like a great clips. You walk in and get cut by the next available hairdresser. Are you comfortable with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment