Monday, January 18, 2010

Does anyone know about regis hair salon???

i been dying my hair at home for 5 years... i got my hair colored at regis yesterday, i've never had it profesionally done before...and it looks HORRIBLE!!! my hair was light to mediem brown, with slightly darker under neith.....i wanted to go to bright blonde..kinda platinem blonde! and it turned out orange with red bloches every where. what should i do??? should i go back in a make them fix it...should i go some where else....should i fix it myself???? i want my money back...i spent over 60 dollars for this junk hair do...i look trashy. grrrr. i coulda filled my camero with gas for that much money and got mcdonalds! Help what should i do?!?!?!?!?!?Does anyone know about regis hair salon???
I'm not sure about Regis's policy in particular, but I would call them and explain that you are not happy. Most salons will offer to fix the problem free of charge, at least to the point where the color is tolerable. Platinum is nearly impossible to achieve on previously colored brown hair due to red and orange undertones, but they should have explained that to you before they began coloring. Also, it sounds as though their bleach application was a bit uneven, resulting in the spotted effect. I would recommend talking to the salon manager and seeing what they are willing to do to compensate you. But be sure not to do anything to your hair in the meantime, because if you put color on your hair and then try to complain, they will no longer be responsible for their mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment