Monday, January 18, 2010

Regis Hair Salon?

Hi everyone,


ok so i am looking for a new hair cut and hair color. where should i go thats cheap and gives great results? or should i just dye my hair myself.


i have medium-long layered wavy dark hair. my skin color is pale/ olivish and i have dark eyes.


so any suggestions? i am looking for a new hot look.


thanksRegis Hair Salon?
I've gone to Regis for years- since I was probably about 12. My mom took me to nicer places before that, like Aveda Salons and others, but we found that the nicest people are at salons like Regis.





I really, really like Kim Kardashian's hair, although she herself is rather...interesting. Here is a link. Since you said you had olive skin, she might be a good style icon.


http://www.kimkardashianoral.com/images/鈥?/a>





As for color, I would stick with honey or caramel colored highlights that are not very obvious. I think that's really strange looking.
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment