Thursday, January 14, 2010

I want to work at Regis Salon???

Anyone who works there can you please tell me how you like it? Also, how much do they pay to start? ThanksI want to work at Regis Salon???
just call them and ask to speak with the manager, ask if there are any positions, enthusiasm is a great quality when going for a job. if there are no positions send your resume and then just keep calling them or even better, go in and introduce yourself, keep pestering them and eventually you will get a job


don't know about the pay bitI want to work at Regis Salon???
I have worked for Regis and personally would not recommend it. I also have worked for a few sister companies that are actually owned by them and was not happy with them either. Pay will very depending on where you live and how busy and established the salon it. I would say about 9.75 and hour plus tips, not really that much. Best of luck to you in your Cosmetology career!

No comments:

Post a Comment