Friday, January 15, 2010

Regis Salon. Should I go there, or no?

I got $100 in gift cards for Regis for my birthday, and decided to maybe give it a shot. I just moved from California, and the closest salon like I used to go to (Premier Atelier) is 2 hours away. Do you like Regis?





Also, do they style your hair after cutting it?Regis Salon. Should I go there, or no?
If you don't want to try that salon for some reason you could always use the gift cards for hair products. I don't know a lot about that chain. I usually ask someone who has a great cut who they go to and try that person. This has worked better for me then just having anyone cut my hair.Regis Salon. Should I go there, or no?
I think Regis is a pretty decent salon.Check them out first. Find someone that works there who's hair style that you like. Ask her/him who cut it and then go to that same stylist if they work there.The thing that I liked about Regis is that they never rushed the apointment and were always willing to spend more time on your hair.Fantastic sams and the other budget types of places have to rush you through to make any money for themselves. It sucks for the stylist as well as for the customer.This is not a problem at Regis.

No comments:

Post a Comment