Friday, January 15, 2010

What are the prices for hair-care at Regis salons?

I'm just wondering, what are the prices for a haircut or a trim, and for full-head coloring or highlights? I really want to get my hair done soon!





Also, do the stylists there do a good job? Do you leave satisfied?





Thanks, Peace %26amp; Love, Isabel. [[;





鈾?xoxoxoxoxoxWhat are the prices for hair-care at Regis salons?
i go there all the time





i recently just got my hair cut there and for hair cut wash style and eyebrow wax it cost me 42.00








highlights are 40


and overall hair color is 50








i dont think they did a bad job. i like regis鈾?.What are the prices for hair-care at Regis salons?
Well, as you can see from my photo, I could not venture to say how much or if they can do a good job. The trick is when you go check out the styles coming out. When you see one you like ask them who cut their hair. Also If you see a Stylist hair that you like ask them who cut their hair. They will also tell you the prices over the phone.
i havent gotten any work done there but if its anything like dillards salon which im guessin it is pretty similar a haircut/trim would run about 30 and color about 70ish and highlights about 50ish- thats pretty much how much mine was (on my pic- by the way thax for answering) all the work ive seen has been good

No comments:

Post a Comment