Thursday, January 14, 2010

Regis Hair Salon at Stonestown (SF) Which hairstylist would you recommend?

Hi, I want to have a haircut soon and I've been hearing people that REGIS HAIR SALON is pretty good. (I live in San Francisco, USA) Yet, I am wondering which hairstylist I should go to. Does any of you have any suggestions which hairstylist you went to and how was it? How was your result?





I'm planning to redye my hair into a darker brown and have a haircut.





(It would be nice if you can tell me the pricing too! ) =DRegis Hair Salon at Stonestown (SF) Which hairstylist would you recommend?
I've been to Regis for roller sets in several different cities -- %26amp; I drag my BF there when I want him to get curls :) They always do a good job, but I wouldn't choose them as my regular hairdresser for cuts, highlights, etc. I think it's worth finding a higher-end salon near you that can really work with you on developing your hairstyle/color, as opposed to a one-time cut.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment