Friday, January 15, 2010

First time at Regis Salon?

I'm going there to get my hair done later. I asked my hubby to trim it for me (bad idea) and he hacked it off to the shortest layer so now it's all one length. I want to get some layers put in and some side-swept bangs (I think those look super cute). I'm also wanting to get it colored since mine is fading right now and maybe some highlights. How much would all this cost, do you think? I don't mind paying for a little ';damage control';.





Also, I don't want it cut any shorter bc I have to put it up for work. Will they listen to me or just do whatever they think will look good? I really want to keep what little length I have left. I really like this hairstyle





http://www.totalhair.net/hair-styles/gal鈥?/a>





If I bring in a picture will they try to get my hair to look close to what I like? I understand we all have different hair textures and what not but I think this is really cute and would like something close.First time at Regis Salon?
It really depends on who you get. Some stylists do what they think looks good.. But that's true of any salon. When I go there I make sure to get a Master Stylist because they've had the most training. If you bring in a picture, I think that's the safest way to make sure you get what you want. I do that, and it always seems to work out for me.First time at Regis Salon?
To get it cut it costs about $30.

No comments:

Post a Comment