Monday, January 18, 2010

What is the average price for a haircut at Regis salons?

call them and ask.





FYI...Regis prices vary among different cities, so any price someone quotes you here might not be accurate.What is the average price for a haircut at Regis salons?
In my area I pay $28. for wash %26amp; blow dry...a haircut costs $40., so combined I pay $68. plus tip.What is the average price for a haircut at Regis salons?
It usually costs me about $30 just for a cut and style! Over priced in TEXAS! That doesn't even include washing. They use a spray bottle! Pretty sad, huh?
About 10 dollars total. That is if you want a wash too. To get your hair dried is about 2 dollars.
my friend just got her hair cut at regis the other night. (Pennsylvania) 30$ for cut wash etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment