Thursday, January 14, 2010

Should I wash my hair before getting it colored at Regis Salon?

Most hair color instructions advise against washing first.


Your best bet would be to let the salon make this decision, and if it needs to be washed, they'll do it.Should I wash my hair before getting it colored at Regis Salon?
no


do it 3 days - 1 wk. beforeShould I wash my hair before getting it colored at Regis Salon?
yes unless your gonna get them to wash it
I like to wash my hair before a color, because I feel that the color takes better on clean hair. Shampoo your hair very gently as not to irritate the scalp (don't scrub scalp). The chemicals in the dye can cause your scalp to burn if you have a scratch from scrubbing your scalp too hard.
Call and ask them first! You usually shouldn't wash it RIGHT before coloring.
No, permanent colour works better on hair that hasn't been washed %26amp; it'll be gentler on your scalp.
The conditioner from washing your hair might not let the color stick as well. Conditioner is made to make your hair smooth.It is better to wash it the day before. Also, do not wash your hair in hot water it will make the cuticle on your hair lift and the color will fade much faster especially in reds.
I personally wouldnt wash it, my hairdresser sprays a balancing oil in my hair to protect it before colouring.





The natural sebum (oil) that your hair produces will protect it and colouring can often be pretty harsh on your hair.





They will wash it afterwards to remove the colour and if you have already washed it once that day, your poor hair will be getting a bit of a hiding.
Well, you should prob. call and ask. and they will tell you your answer.
yes only you know how to wash your own hair well lol but yes just do it how you like it lol
they should wash it for you. you don't want to dry your hair out too much so don't bother washing.
No. You want some natural oils on your hair to protect it.
I would advise against it.
If this is part of the regiment, they will wash it and charge you for it regardless........


just advise the hairdresser of which way you went before your arrival.





Best wishes on your new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment