Thursday, January 14, 2010

How do i get a refund from regis hair salon?

i went in for a touch-up on my hair at regis hair salon this past saturday. the stylist did a horrible job on my hair.. i have three different colors on my hair.. she chopped off the side of hair... i have a big white spot on my forehead due to the bleach, my scalp hurts, and my bangs are uneven. i called and spoke to manager and he said that he cannot refund my money and that he needs to have a look at it ... he offered to fix my hair but i do not want them to touch my hair... i have set an appointment with another salon so that they can fix my hair... i feel that it is not my fault and that i should not pay for another salon to fix their mistake ... is there anything i can do?How do i get a refund from regis hair salon?
You really should go back to the same salon and let someone else there fix the problem only because they know what chemicals were used on your hair as well as other products.The salon should offer you free treatments as well as any continous service that may be needed.But if its really that serious take pictures and get a lawyer!!How do i get a refund from regis hair salon?
ZOMG! I know what you how you feel!! I went to Regis to get my bangs cut.. and I wanted side swept, wispy bangs. AND THE LADY


PRACTICALLY CUT ALL MY FRONT HAIR UP! It looks so gross now and it makes my face look heavy -__-.

Report Abuse



when people cut my hair bad


I JUMP UP AND START SCREAMIN AND IF I HAVE TO I WILL CRY.


then if they dont do anything to it i will yell out THIS HAIR SOLON SUCKS LOOK


then i make them redo my hair for no extra money or.... get my money back


maybe ur a bit old cuz im only 13 but who cares... im not a snob but i just do that anyways
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment