Monday, January 18, 2010

What are Regis hair salons like?

I need a trim and possibly layers before I go on vacation in 2 days. I had an appointment with another salon but she canceled it because of a family emergency. I don't have enough time to schedule another appointment somewhere else. I have wavy/curly hair and I find that a lot of salons that I've gone to don't cut my hair very well.What are Regis hair salons like?
DONT GO! I have found ( and I have lived a lot of places) that regis salons are CRAP! they mess my hair up every time ( i also have curly hair!) please save yourself the tears and just make an appointment somewhere else!What are Regis hair salons like?
Yes I agree Regis hires there stylists right from beauty school. so Does Master Cuts. I'm pretty sure Regis owns Master Cuts and they go back and forth taking products from one another at our mall.





Regis just charges a little more.. Stupid I know.


Because your getting the exact sames style for more from Regis!
WEL JUST POST ANOTHER QUESTION ASKING WERE IN YOUR AREA WASHINGTON, NYC, TEXAS,,,, WERE EVER


LADYS GO N GIVE GUD HAIR CUT THAT THEY RECOMEND
then i would recommend that you DO NOT go to Regis. People right out of beauty school work at Regis. They haven't had much practice. you'd be better off not getting it cut

No comments:

Post a Comment