Thursday, January 14, 2010

Has anyone gotten their hair cut at a Regis Salon before?

Yea, the girl gave me a student discount just because, she asked me if I was but i told her no, she still decided to give me one. It was free because I went in to dye my hair and she gave me highlights too. She cut it and I didn't really like it. I got compliments but didn't believe it was that good. It was shorter on one side. If you do get a haircut there, get the best stylist. She was open so they had her be my hairstylist/colorist.Has anyone gotten their hair cut at a Regis Salon before?
Yes, my last cut was at one. I have to admit, it sucks. I shouldn't have been so impatient.Has anyone gotten their hair cut at a Regis Salon before?
yeah but it doesn't really matter about the WHERE- the important part is WHO is cutting your hair..
Well, my best friend got her haircut there a while ago and it looks really good! The lady did a really nice job...but I guess it matters WHO you are going to go see to get it done. I would probably get a ';master stylist'; or whatever you call those people who are the most experienced!
i got my hair cut there a couple of weeks ago. i asked for a cut and style and they gave me the lowest stylist. i told her i wanted my hair feathered at the bottom and she didn't even know what that was! i can't really tell that she cut it much, although she did fix my bangs nicely. after that she styled my hair with a curler and it ended up costing a lot more than i thought it would be just because it was a heated style.

No comments:

Post a Comment