Thursday, January 14, 2010

Would Regis Hair salon be good for me?

I was wondering if I should get my hair cut at regis because some of my friends do and their hair is really cute. How much does a women's hair cut cost? Do they show you a good everyday way to style it? How has your experience with them been? Thanks!!!Would Regis Hair salon be good for me?
Just ask your friends who they go to there, and then that way you will get the same stylist cutting your hair. It is the stylist not the salon that gives you a good hair cut, you could be at the most famous salon and if the stylist doesn't know what they are doing it will be a horrid haircut. A good stylist will show you different ways on how to style your hair, you just have to ask, and if you don't feel comfortable when you sit down, you can leave, just because you are in the chair doesn't mean you have to stay there.Would Regis Hair salon be good for me?
Regis and Kelly have a hair salon? No wonder Kelly looks so good.


Sorry....I couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment