Friday, January 15, 2010

Regis salon - reviews Good or Bad? espesh for highlighting!?

as im having my hair highlighted there soon with the top level hairdresser . She sounded really knowledgeable but im just wondering what people's experiences have been with this salon? or any advice as to which salons are goodRegis salon - reviews Good or Bad? espesh for highlighting!?
it's really a good salon. my friend got her hair dyed and it turned out great ! i always get a haircut there .


just try it and you'll see the results are worth your money (:





hope i helped !Regis salon - reviews Good or Bad? espesh for highlighting!?
I had my hair done in Aug 2008 at Regis at 4750 North Division


Spokane, WA 99207. I brought a photo of the haircut I always get. I told the stylist to trim only 1 inch. I ended up with very choppy, not blended hair that was cut off over 2 inches! It looked like when a young child attempts to cut their own hair. I returned the next day requesting another stylist to fix it and she ended up trimming my hair even more to try to remove the ';shelves'; and trimmed my bangs - which I had never had before - uneven where one side was 3/4 an inch longer! I returned the next day, receiving a full refund and proceeded to Fantastic Sam's where they did fix it the best they could with what they had to work with. In the end my hair is over 3 inches shorter and I have short bangs! I had to purchase a new curling iron since my barrel was too large for my new only 3 - 7 inches of choppy layers. I have NEVER had such a horrific haircut in my 30 years of professional stylists. As I am telling my story to other people, they have told me of their own bad experience with Regis Salons. While she was styling my hair some young man came in wanting a haircut. He specified to have Lindsey but was told she did not have time for a walk-in. He insisted on her so they told him to come back at 4:15. My color, cut, style and waxing began at 2:00. She finished at 3:45. I suspect she hurried so she would have time to trim this handsome young man whom many of the stylists apparently knew. My family will never use Regis again and I will tell my story to anyone willing to hear it. I have more faith in the abilities of a professional at Great Cuts, Fantastic Sam鈥檚 and the like than the unprofessional stylist your corporation employs.

No comments:

Post a Comment