Monday, January 18, 2010

Regis Hair Salon?

My hair is about half way down my back.


How much does it cost do get hair cut, washed and styled and Regis Hair Salon?Regis Hair Salon?
so much...i cannot tell the the exact price, but when I got my hair dont there, they were crazy expensive...40$ JUST TO BLOW DRY HAIR!? that's crazy


plus most of the tim,e the poeple at regis are un experienced, or just hired, and dont know exactly what they are doing as well as at other places.Regis Hair Salon?
I just went yesterday and had my hair cut. She washed my hair and then cut about an inch off... The total of my bill..... $35.00... Needless to say I will never visit another regis salon.

Report Abuse



r u guys serious?? i think it really depends on WHO u have as ur stylist. i go to regis and i LOVE my hair, and so does alot of ppl. i get it shampooed, conditioned, cut, and styled just for $35. the person who does it for me used to work at radiance though, and that might've made a differnce... :/

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment