Friday, January 15, 2010

What products should I get at Regis Salon?

At www.regissalons.com they have $20 gift sets that come with shampoo conditioner and leave in conditioner specials. I was wondering what brand you guys think work best for me. I dye my hair brown and straighten it everyday. I'm kinda thinking about a brand called DESIGNLINE but I've never used it. Also they have Redken sets and Paul Mitchell.What products should I get at Regis Salon?
HI I WORK AT A REGIS SALON AND DESIGNLINE IS A GREAT PRODUCT I WOULD SAY USE THE COLOR CARE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER THEN USE A PRODUCT TO HELP KEEP YOUR HAIR SMOOTH WHEN USING YOUR STRAIGHTENER SO YOU DON'T GET SPLIT ENDS FROM THE HEAT. GET IT PRESSED BY DESIGNLINE IS NICE OR A NICE SMOOTHING CREAM WOULD WORK GOOD ALSO

No comments:

Post a Comment