Friday, January 15, 2010

Anyone Ever been to a Regis Hair Salon?

Im getting a cut when i go to daytona beach,fl





I think im going to go to Regis Hair





has anyone ever been to one





what are the prices like


and are the good


not like great clips or cost cutters


that screws your hair upAnyone Ever been to a Regis Hair Salon?
As with any personal business like this, it all depends on the operators. Some are trained better than others, some have talent, some take time to do a good job. Some do as many clients as possible in a day, because clients mean more pay.





As to prices, when I was working at Regis, my clients paid $14.98 for a cut. How times have changed!! I think I should go back if I can get $75 for them now! You don't always get what you pay for. You should have a consultation with the stylist first so you both understand what it is you want. Trying to do this at the time of the appointment means loss of profit for them, and may have to charge you more. Take in pics of the exact thing you want (not something close to, or almost, or sorta like) so that you both understand what it is you want. Mis-communication is the main reason for not getting what you expected.Anyone Ever been to a Regis Hair Salon?
Expensive. I now go to my stylist and she charged me 75 for a cut style and dye. Regis cut my hair for 35 and they didn't even style it. so i don' go there anymore. that was a one time deal for me. as for the quality i cant really tell you unless you got the same stylist i did. which she was kind of rude. but ya.
Thats were I get my hair cut and just for a cut its pretty cheap! Im not sure how much it is to get it colored! my dad gets his hair colored there and I dont think it that expensive !
yeah, they are good.


it cost like $125 dollars for them to cut and highlight my hair.
I just had my highlights done there on Thursday for $75. They did a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment