Thursday, January 14, 2010

Does regis salon do hair thinning?

im a teen girl.


i have really thick hair


i used to have straight hair but my haircut a few months ago made my hair really wavy...i hate it








and it's just reallly thick so i want to thin it out.


but wut exactly is thinning?


and does regis salon do a good job?Does regis salon do hair thinning?
I hate regis salon, well at least the one I've gone to. everytime I went I had rude service and very mediocre results.. in addition to insane prices for highlights. definitely find another salon.Does regis salon do hair thinning?
I dont like the Regis in my area either...but its not about the salon, its about the person actually doing your hair. Put an ad on craigslist for someone who specialized in that. I did it for color, and got in touch with a fantastic colorist. Or just call salons in your area. Thinning is cutting some of your hair at the root...so theres less of your hair (they use special scissors that you can buy, but I recommend you DONT do it yourself!
Thinning is just taking shears or thinning razors and taking some of the bulk out of your hair.....It depends on the hairstylist, Some may do a good job, But others may not thin it much, or thin it way too much.
I wouldn't really recommend getting your hair thinned. It created a ton of flyaways for me. My hair became more frizzy and I hate it.
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment