Thursday, January 14, 2010

Is Regis Salon a good salon?

I want to get a relaxed, layered cut. And I need them to trim my bangs.


1. Are they any good? I've heard good things, I've heard bad. I don't know what to do? My sister got her hair dyed there, and they did a good job, but i don't know if they are good at cuts.


2. Are they way to expensive? I looked to see and all i got was a yahoo question from 2 years ago, but its probably diff. now.


Thanks!Is Regis Salon a good salon?
Honestly, I think it really depends. The Regis in the town where I grew up in was no better than your run of the mill $10-12 haircuts and almost anything you had none was not sastifactory. However, the Regis in the town where I live now is much nicer and gives off the vibe of more of an upscale salon than a chain one. A relaxed, layered cut and trimmed bangs doesn't sound too extreme so you should be good.





As far as pricing, it ranges at each salon (the cheapest I've heard Regis doing a cut for is $21 for an adult, the most being $29 for an adult--this can also vary depending on who cuts your hair and if they have any kind of specialization which means they charge more). The cuts cover them shampooing/conditioning, cutting, and styling your hair for you.





P.S. If you do go and you're not satisfied with your cut, DO tell the stylist so that he/she can adjust it the way you want. If you go home and still feel like it wasn't quite what you wanted, you can call back and speak to the manager about it. Generally they'll let you come back in, free of charge, and try to get your hair right if you weren't happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment