Friday, January 15, 2010

What does it cost to get your hair hilighted at regis salons?

seriously i cant find out and i am gonna get it done soon, please help fast! in an hour or so .What does it cost to get your hair hilighted at regis salons?
I went to the Regis in Atlanta and it was $99 for hilights and then cuts are additional...I think cuts are $25-30 but it depends on the stylist. Sometimes different stylists cost more or less depending on level of experience.





edit: the price also changes depending on if you get ';full hilights'; (all of your hair) or ';partial hilights'; (just the top 1/2 of your hair, leaving it dark underneath)What does it cost to get your hair hilighted at regis salons?
I called the haircut salon for you and they told me it starts from $75 and goes up depending on your stylist and how you want it.





Now I don't know what city you live. I got the number from this website. All of the stores will say the same thing on the price.





http://www.regissalons.com/salonresult.c鈥?/a>
$65 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment