Thursday, January 14, 2010

Has anyone ever had a bad experience with regis hair salon?

I went there two weeks ago and they really messed up my hair. I was wondering just how experienced their hair stylists are.Has anyone ever had a bad experience with regis hair salon?
no just realize that everyone starts somewhere and they could be new. and if it is the first time cutting or styling your hair it may not turn out right for you. but give them a few times at doing your hair. give everyone a chance. and try not to be hard on them. hairstylist are people also. and cannot make a person look like a celebrities hair.Has anyone ever had a bad experience with regis hair salon?
One day they acidentally sprayed my hair with clorox instead of water... It lightened it and everything but I luvd it! *lol* But they are GREAT at cuting hair and Everything.
Well, I got my blonde hair dyed with some brown streaks and it didn't even last 1 week and a half. Cost me $80 so I wasn't pleased at all. I even used the shampoo they recommended. I did it for my birthday and by the time that rolled around the color was washed out.





Oh and they cut my hair with a razor so unless it was flat-ironed it loked like I put my finger in a light socket.
can't say that i have

No comments:

Post a Comment