Monday, January 18, 2010

Question about regis's hair salon....?

So I'm getting a haircut soon, and I was wondering how regis's hair salon is...? Is it a good place for a teenage girl to get a cut [;? Thanks in advance! Oh and btw I'm thinking lots and lots of layers, with shorter ones in the backk, if that info helps at all? HAHHA k thankss [;Question about regis's hair salon....?
im not sure where you are located. but a friend of mine worked there. and to my understanding they only hire the best. my friend is amazing!! she is an artist.Question about regis's hair salon....?
My advice to you is go into the salon a couple of days a week and watch the stylist and choose the stylist by what you see and like when it comes to a haircut, because once it is cut there is no way of putting it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment