Sunday, January 3, 2010

How much would a haircut cost in Regis Salon ?

Out of curiosity how much would it cost at the salon. I'm thinking of getting a haircut soon and would like to know how much the price range might be.How much would a haircut cost in Regis Salon ?
About twenty dollars


My boyfriend recently got his hair cut there and I offered to pay for it as a late presentHow much would a haircut cost in Regis Salon ?
have you considered calling regis on the phone and asking them? It'd be a lot faster and waaayy more accurate the Yahoo answers. And I'll bet every point I've racked up that they're in the phone book.
$20-$30 depending on what you exactly have done and that includes a 20% tip. Have them wash, cut, style and blowdry for $30 and give a $6 tip if you like it afterwards.
about $30 but it's worthless, i went there thrice n all 3 times i was disappointed , they spoilt my hair. better go to master cuts they r better n lower priced about $14

No comments:

Post a Comment